Robinson Rebel: Complete

Finished the Robinson build approx two weeks ago. After about..two months and $400ish worth of parts, I am proud to say that this is probably my best and favorite build ever...because its shiny as fck. I hesitated on bringing it out of the house yet hesitated even more on wanting to ride it because it was so damn cherry!! If I could I would have hung this bad boy on my wall and keep it clean..but wtf is a bike if you don't ride it? Turns out this Rebel is fcking quick and comfortable.
The Profile chainring and ACS freewheel were the last pieces to go on the bike. Took me a while to figure out what gear ratio I wanted to ride with:P 43/16 was perfect.

Bike toolbox be reppin Kicks, AF and Kvibe.

Finally took it outside.

Finally took it downstairs.

Finally first ride with the little bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment