Profit$

Picked up this fixed/polobike couple weeks ago. It was just another night browsing my local CL till I found this fresh ad of a fixie selling for cheap. It had bmx cranks, Nitto risers and a decent wheel set..at $200 I was sold. Met up with the seller that night who not even had his ad up for 3hrs and bought it. Oh I also got him to bump the price down to $180. Straight husssled~ Anyway my intentions for this bike was to flip it and make some money. To my surprise this bad boy was equipped with some good shit. Judging from the complete overhaul..this bike was worth at least $400. I almost felt like keeping it. Nahfckdat. So anyway I put in about 6 man hours working on it and an extra $8 out of my pocket for grips to get it looking like a champ. I removed the expensive parts that I thought would make me more money later on and swapped them with spare parts I had lying around the house. Completed the full paint job, regreased, reassembled, took pics then reposted it back on CL..three days later I made a $180 profit. Easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment