1/20/2012

Driving home from work Thursday night and my car decides to crap out right before the freeway onramp. Turns out my alternator failed on me and along with it killing my battery. I called a couple of my friends, a towing company and of course my mom for help, but no one was able to pull through. Luckily an unsung hero with a slammed Kouki S14 happened to be strolling by the same road at the same time-span as I was that night. It was my classmate~ He shouted if I needed help and brrrrrah my sad face lit up and said YEAHHH! He was on his way to a friends house who happens to live 5 seconds up the road. He ended up lending me his battery so I was able to drive to his friends place to move my car outta oncoming traffic. I returned his battery and he told me I could borrow a fully charged spare he had at home. 10mins later he returned and I was able to drive my car home that night. Boy was I lucky motherfxcker:D
RESULTS

THE FOLLOWING DAY I WOKE UP AND GOT BUSY. CHARGED MY DEAD BATTERY, ATE SUBWAY FOR BREAKFAST, DEPOSIT MONIEZ, WENT TO CHECKERS FOR A NEW ALT.

OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW. ALSO REPLACED MY UPPER CTRL ARM ENDING THAT ANNOYING CREAKING I HAD FOR MONTHS.

MADE IT TO THE DUMBFUNDEAD SHOW THAT NIGHT. 

MAIN EVENT! DFDxDJ-ZO. SHOW WAS SIIIICK~ 

LATE NIGHT L&L RUN FOR SUM KOREAN CHICKEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment