Mo Fixed Mo Problemz

Havent touched my fixed gear in a while mainly because of the massive blow up of fixie riders I see comin out of nowhere these days. I dont have anything against guys who ride fixed gear...its just those illinformed little trend hopping fixie dick riders who think 'oh everyone has it mommy daddy can you buy me one??' Not to mention all the bike ads you see on craigslist are 'WTS or WTB Fixie Bike' or 'FS Fixie parts' and theyre all full of overpriced Origin8 shit or rattle canned road frames with the headset cups or bb painted because they dont know how to take it off. I was at my LBS one day and these high school kids kept getting in my way as I was looking at parts for my old school BMX build. One of their moms was strollin the shop too and that one kid asked her if she could buy it for him while he had that jj dot am face and the two thumbsup. Oh god it annoyed me. Anywho just wanted to post this bad ass vintage pic I found of some local Pedal Pushers.

No comments:

Post a Comment