Keo Spins

I would actually consider this 'back in the day' material for Fixed Gear lineage. Back when trick frames werent in production yet...what you would do instead was sacrifice a precious track frame and hammer em out. Back when Velocity never thought of the Chukker, instead youd run em haad or chance em n bend a Veep or two.  Back when thick profile tires werent even considered 'dope' to run with, now we got peaps dumpin 700x48c rubbers on tha regular. It seems that the Fixed Gear community will continue to evolve, differentiate, and spread rapidly.  On a side note..I recently met my kidbrothers classmate...hes a little scrawny tanned up 5th grader who I usually see whippin his big bros Thrasher like a champ..I just had to kick it with this cool foo. Bought him and my bro and his friends ICEE and kicked it with little kids for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment